(Annex No. 1 to the Regulations of the Website)
I. General provisions
2. As part of the Website's operation, Users' data using the Website are collected, processed and used. These data are obtained in the following way:
-by voluntarily providing information by Users in the Registration Form
-by saving cookie files to the end devices of the Users.
II. Users' personal data
1. The website is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( for ease of reference, we will continue to use the abbreviation "general regulation on data protection") in relation to personal data of Users who are natural persons. E-mail address: email@example.com
3.In the framework of the Service, personal data of Users entered in the Registration Form are processed: e-mail address, User name, IP address, place of residence (country, city), data to the server (ie username, password, path) , login details to the admin panel (ie user name, password).
4. Providing the data referred to in this paragraph is voluntary, but necessary for the purpose of registering and providing services electronically (including in the scope of Account Services).
5. The data administrator collects the data of Users using the Website in the manner specified in the Regulations of the Website and provides protection of the Users' personal data provided to them.
6. During the Customer's visit to the Website, the following data is automatically collected:
type of operating system;
7. If the User contacts the administration of the Website, his personal data may be collected, including, for example: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
III. The use of collected data
The processing of Users' personal data takes place in order to enable Users to use the Website and to conclude an agreement for the provision of electronic services (including in the scope of Account Services)
The basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above, there is a statutory authorization to process personal data necessary to perform the contract.
Depending on the User's consent, the e-mail address provided may also be used by the Administrator to submit a free Newsletter containing information on changes to the site (changes to regulations, rules) regarding the operation of the Website and contact of the Administration with Users
The data collected automatically can be used to create statistical analyzes of the Customers using the Website and to diagnose and solve problems related to the administration and functioning of the Website.
IV. User Rights
In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the following rights:
the right of access to the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing
- the right to rectify data if the data processed by the Administrator is incorrect or incomplete
- the right to request the Administrator to delete data
- the right to request the Administrator to restrict data processing
- the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and to send it to another administrator
- the right to object to the processing of data (except when the data are processed on the basis of legal regulations and the period of their necessary archiving has not expired)
- the right to file a complaint to the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another European Union Member State competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject
- the right to file a complaint to the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another European Union member state competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or place of alleged violation of the PEDI
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal)
- the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the Administrator, to express their own position and to challenge the decision based on automated data processing.
2. Any changes in the scope of your personal data may be made by sending the appropriate statement of will to the following email address of the Data Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org
V. The mechanism of cookies
The website uses small files, called cookies. They are saved by the server on the computer of the visitor of the Website pages. The Cookie file usually contains the name of the domain it originates from, its "validity period" and the individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. The information collected using these types of files help to adapt the Website to individual preferences and real needs of Users. It also gives the opportunity to develop general statistics on the use of the Website. Cookie mechanism is completely safe for computers, in particular this way can not get into viruses users' computers. Nevertheless, the User may limit or disable the access of Cookies to his computer. If you use this option, navigation on the Website will be possible in principle, but it may result in restricting the use of certain functions.
The policy is verified on an ongoing basis and updated if necessary. The current version of the Policy was adopted on May 25, 2018.
* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection )