Skocz do zawartości

Kenwood KD-5033 F

carlsvin

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

20211009_214213.jpg.77894f6f80b2d347b5cb74cab2859d50.jpg

Kenwood KD-5033 F

Here is a Kenwood KD-5033 F, I just finished cleaning it up and fixing.. Works pretty good and sounds nice.... There were a few different model numbers of this that i can see and there was also the 5033A and what some call a 5033AF... The only difference i know of are the A had a built in bubble level on the base and the feet were different style.. In pics you will see the new feet i installed.

I only have two gripes with this table.

1 = Tone arm is to short... I have no idea why kenwood did this and on a few others but it limits what head shell and cart stylus if you wanted to change them... It has a very short over hang spec of 9.5 so you cant even use the popular alignment protractors as this arm is just to short...

2 = The Lid... Kenwood came up with a new style of hinge and it flopped big time.. They break and there are no replacements . So your stuck with just removing the Lid when you want to play it... This one had missing parts for the lid and they can not be found... So i just remove it from table when i play it.. 

20211013_204517.jpg 20211009_191600.jpg 20211009_192014.jpg 20211013_204532.jpg 

20211009_191949.jpg

Jeśli chcesz zobaczyć zdjęcie, zaloguj się lub zarejestruj nowe konto

• Super (+1 pts) 1

Aby zobaczyć więcej treści proszę zarejestrować się.